Located in Riviera Beach, the Port of Palm Beach is a full-service, diversified port, offering cruise and cargo services to more than 30 onsite tenants and users. At 162 acres, the Port’s efficiency is unparalleled, processing more than $7 billion in commodities, 2.5 million tons of cargo, and 500,000 cruise passengers annually. As one of the largest employers in Palm Beach County, the Port of Palm Beach and its tenants employ more than 2,850 people. Through the contribution of more than $185 million in business revenue and $17.5 million in tenant-contributed state and local annual tax revenue, the Port of Palm Beach is a large economic engine in South Florida.
• 162 Acres, 3 Slips, 17 Berths
• 7 Roll-on / Roll-off Ramps
• 80 Miles North of Miami
• Easy access to I95 & Turnpike
• 4th Busiest Container Port in Florida
• 2nd Fastest Growing Export Port in the U.S.
• Highest Container Volume per Acre in the U.S.
• Foreign-Trade Zone #135
• Vessels up to 700 ft LOA and 100 ft wide
• 15 minutes from 1st sea buoy to anchorage
• Only South Florida Port with On-Dock Rail
• Rail Linked to Florida East Coast Railway (FEC)
• Non-Union Labor Force